Dear Patrons - Our event is free. We are a not for profit organization that works hard to bring cultural benefits to downtown Syracuse and beyond. Please join us in this commitment by buying food, drink and merchandise from our vendors. This is our only source of income aside from sponsorships. Do not bring your own food or drink into Clinton Square. Our security force must politely ask you to remove coolers and picnic baskets in this instance.
- Bring a lawn chair, sunglasses, sunscreen, and umbrella
- Bring I.D. tags for small children**
- Bring an appetite and a taste for great music!
- NO food
- NO coolers
- NO backpacks
- NO bottled water (refreshments available at site -- patronizing our vendors helps our festival)
- NO camera phones, or audio recording devices of any kind (they may be confiscated)
- NO cell phones or pagers on during performances
- NO littering
- NO drugs
- NO weapons of any kind
- Lost and Found (for lost property and/or children) is at the CNY Jazz tent next to the main stage
- Festival schedules are available at CNY Jazz tent